Know What You're Buying
From general home inspections to 11-month maintenance inspections, our team is here to help.
Give us a call to save money on your home! (469) 919-9592
General Home Inspections
We'll check to see if the basic features in your home are working correctly.
Our general home inspection includes a thorough inspection of the following areas:
- Heating system
- Central air conditioning system
- Interior plumbing and electrical systems
- Roof conditions
- Attic and visible insulation
- Walls, ceilings, floors, windows, and doors
- Foundation, basement, and structural components
Using modern technology to produce detailed reports.
Our infrared imaging brings us one step closer to ensuring that nothing is missed. It can assist with the detection of:
- Water damage
- Cold air infiltration
- Excessive moisture
- Stud/joint/beam placement
- Insulation gaps
Let us ensure all parts of your property are well-maintained.
The following things are part of a pool and spa inspection, along with many more specifications:
- Adequate fencing, gates, barriers, alarms, and/or other protective devices are installed
- The pool has proper covering when not used
- Surfaces leading to the pool, including the deck and steps, are slip-resistant
- Pool drains are up to standards
We check all of the equipment in your lawn sprinkler system to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
We make sure that all of the zones are working, and will inform you if any of the heads are damaged or the pipes are leaking. We will also determine if the coverage is enough and if there are areas being watered that should not be.
We also determine the sufficiency of the coverage area in proximity to buildings, landscaping, foundations, and fences. Too much or too little water could cause permanent damage to structures.
Ensure that there is a solid structure over your property that isn't going to let you down!
Avoid leaks, damaging the structure of your home. Our team can inspect all different types of residential roofs to help with the following:
- Identify the systems and components of your roof
- Understand how the components of a roof function and perform
- Describe to clients defects observed in the roof system
Home Repair Advice
Smart home repair decisions.
Things happen, and damages come with both time and accidents. We can offer advice for your repair needs to save you both time and money:
- Assistance with finding the right company for the job
- We'll be there when they arrive if you can't
- On-site monitoring during your repairs to give you peace of mind
- All the work is done with your schedule in mind!
Have confidence in your purchase.
Buying a home is a big step in your life. We can help you understand what you're looking at, whether you're looking at listed properties or a new construction property, we'll be there for you.
We'll provide you with a detailed report, and be there to answer any questions you could have about the property.
Free to Realtors
FAIRE Aide Services
Having a hard time choosing between two homes?
Get an easy-to-view side-by-side of the two homes.
Family Artificial Intelligence Review (FAIRE), an AI, takes the two homes you're trying to choose between and looks at the important features of each of them and puts them on a numeric grading system, making it easier to weight the pros of each home.
FAIRE is a way to help you make a clear decision that will balance your happiness in owning your home and the financial growth for your home.